Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Hunger Games

This book has recently gotten pretty popular and sounded interesting so I got it for my brother for Christmas. He read it then told me I had to read it so I did. It is a great book that I would highly recomend to anyone who likes adventure books or just wants something different to read. It's the first book in a trilogy and I have yet to read the second and third but I look forward to reading them as soon as I can! Reading more has been one of my goals for this year since I really slacked last year. So far I've read 2 books, including this one and am really close to finishing a third. I've already started a 4th so I'm pretty busy with as far as books go. Can't wait to see how many I read by the end of the year! My goal is 25+. We'll see...and I'll be sure to keep you posted! Better go read some more if I want to finish one of the books I'm reading tonight.

Books read so far this year:
1. The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan (still finishing this one up)

No comments:

Post a Comment